quality products, better service, management policy

WHO WE ARE

The Company was started in the year 1903 by the late Shri Balarama Iyer in the name of Sitaram Spinning & Weaving Mill. Initially started with weaving and gradually developed spinning and processing. Initial stages unit was functioning in a better way and gradually Labor and financial problems arises and the unit was closed on various occasion.

              In the year 1972, Government of Kerala by Public auction took over the unit. After took over the unit, the name of the unit was changed in the style of Sitaram Textiles Limited and the date of incorporation is 14-02-1975. There after the unit was functioning as fully owned Government of Kerala Undertaking under the administrative control of Industries Department.

             The presently unit is functioning Spinning Section only. Licensed Capacity of the unit is 25000 spindles. Installed capacity is 14800 spindles. Total number of employees in the company are 260.

WP-Backgrounds Lite by InoPlugs Web Design and Juwelier Schönmann 1010 Wien